BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Introduction

Hi! I'm Sam, and this is my first blog.

Well, that's inaccurate; I've had blogs on various journal websites before, but they never really served a purpose or lasted.

I intend for this one to last, at the very least, for me.

The purpose: to get out all my random thoughts, rants, and share my interests and loves with all of you.

I hope to continue updating for a long time. We can only hope I have that much to say.

If you don't know much about me yet, don't worry, you will. This blog will be a slowly developing chronicle of who I am, what I do and what I like. I think it will help not only to get my ramblings out, but to help those who want to know me better get that chance.

Those of you that I know over YouTube, Twitter and deviantART... my followers, watchers, listeners. I hope you've all followed me here. I want to know you, and I want you to know me.

Let's be friends. :D

0 comments: